Thanks to its fast performance and intuitive interface, PrimoPhoto probably is your best choice to offload your iPhone, iPad photos. You'll be impressed by its super-easy iPhone photo exporting procedure: Sort photos by albums, file size / names, choose perticular photos among thousand with Quick List, and then start transferring in One-click. That's it.
Install PrimoPhoto on your Windows or Mac computer > Open it and you'll see its clear-cut interface:
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer with an USB cable > After that, PrimoPhoto with automatically load your photos:
1. Choose what kind of photos you'd like to transfer in Camera Roll or in Photo Library.
2. Select the photos you'd like to export and review them in Quick List.
3. After choosing your photos, it's time to set the destination folder for your outputs.
4. After everything has been set up correctly, click Export button to start:
5. Your iPhone photo exporting will be done shortly, and on the result windows, you can check how many photos have been exported or open the output folder: