Still don’t know how to use the iPhone 7 stickers? Come on. You are being obsolete. Follow the tip to know how to use stickers on iPhone right now.
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is an industry leading iOS data recovery application. Now download Primo iPhone Data Recovery to give it a try.
Messages app has got huge improvements in iOS 10. There are a lot of exciting options to help you liven up your messaging time, like stickers, bubble effect, screen effects and more. It’s amazing. But some users reported they didn’t get the iMessages stickers completely. The tip shows a detailed instruction to help you use the interesting stickers on iPhone 7/Plus, and teach you a new way to back up iPhone iMessages/messages to computer as well.
Table of Contents:
Below we’ll introduce the main new features on iOS 10.3.
Step 1. Launch the Messages app and tap a conversation in the list or create a new one.
Step 2. Tap the Apps button to the left of the text entry field to reveal the Messages app drawer at the bottom of the interface.
Step 3. Select a previously used sticker in Recents; or choose a specific sticker from one of your installed sticker packs.
- To select a sticker from Recents (By default, your recently used stickers are displayed.), swipe left or right to flip through your recently used stickers until you find a sticker you’d like to send.
- To add a specific sticker from sticker packs, tap the App Shelf button in the bottom left corner that looks like four ellipses in a grid. Tap a sticker pack to see its stickers, and then choose a desired sticker to send.
Step 4. Use stickers in conversations in five different ways:
- Send it in a standalone message (Just tap a sticker to add it to the conversation. You can accompany the sticker with an optional message before you tap the Send button. )
- Stick it to a bubble (Tap and hold a sticker, then drag it over any chat bubble in your conversation and let go.)
- Stamp it on a photo (Tap and hold a sticker you wish to use, drag it over a photo in the conversation and let go.)
- Place it on another sticker (Tap and hold a sticker you wish to use, drag it on another sticker in the conversation and let go.)
- Rotate a sticker (Tap and hold a sticker you wish to use and drag it over a bubble, photo or another sticker in the conversation, but don’t let go. Tap and hold with another finger, swipe up or down to rotate a sticker, and then let go.)
Designed to fit effortlessly into your iPhone data recovery.Download Now
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is a professional iOS data recovery tool that is available to retrieve various iPhone data, including the latest iPhone 7(Plus).
Some of your most important data are stored on iPhone. It must be a disaster if someday you lost them. But with Primo iPhone Data Recovery, you can get them back with ease. Download it to start a free trial >
Lydia Member of @PrimoSync team, an optimistic Apple user, willing to share solutions about iOS related problems.