Some problems occur when connecting AirPods to iPhone X? How to fix the AirPods not working with iPhone X problem? Read the article to get some possible solutions.
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful iOS data recovery tool, giving you access to recover over 25 types of lost or deleted files on iPhone X. Get it downloaded to have a try.
AirPods usually pair with Apple devices very quickly, sometimes, however, things do not work as planned. Recently users who get the new iPhone X complain that AirPods won’t connect to iPhone X. Here in the post we collect some possible solutions. Wish the fixes would work when your AirPods not working with iPhone X.
You May Like: How to Fix Face ID Not Working on iPhone X >>
1. Restart your iPhone X. Press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off iPhone X. Then press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo. To turn off iPhone X, you can also go to Settings > General > Shut Down.
2. Turn Off & On Bluetooth. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and disable Bluetooth and then turn it on again. Or swipe down from the top right of iPhone X screen to access Control Center to turn off Bluetooth and then turn it on.
3. Make sure AirPods are in range of your iPhone X. AirPods connect to iPhone through Bluetooth, which only works in certain range of your devices.
4. Put AirPods into Bluetooth paring mode. If you haven’t logged into your iCloud account, you have to put your AirPods into Bluetooth paring mode. Put your AirPods into charging case and keep the lid of charging case open. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case. When the status light begins to flash white, your AirPods are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
5. Forget the AirPods and reconnect again. Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Click the “i” icon next the old AirPod(s) > Tap Forget This Device.
6. Reset all settings on your iPhone X. This restores everything in the Settings app to factory defaults, so you need to enter Wi-Fi password, or choose background image again.
7. Update to the latest iOS. Just go to Settings > General > Software Update to have a check.
According to the thousands of iPhone X users’ reports, wrong deletions sometimes happen due to the unfamiliarity with the new UI on iPhone X. Having a reliable data recovery is of importance. Primo iPhone Data Recovery, fully compatible with iPhone X, enables you to recover deleted files directly from iPhone without any backup. Head to check:
With Primo iPhone Data Recovery, you can easily bring back the deleted or lost data, including photos, messages, contacts, notes, call history and more with three recovery plans – from iOS device, from iTunes backup or iCloud backup. Get Primo iPhone Data Recovery installed right now >>
Lydia Member of @PrimoSync team, an optimistic Apple user, willing to share solutions about iOS related problems.