PrimoMusic is newly released iPhone, iPad, iPod manager software, which aims to facilitate the content management for Apple devices. It fully supports all types of media content including music, movies, TV shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks, ringtones.
Firstly, the name of PrimoMusic is abbreviated from PrimoSync Music Transfer, and clearly it has nothing to do with Amazon's Prime Music service. One more tip is that PrimoMusic not only works for iPhone, iPad, iPod music files, but also the other media content like movies, TV shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks, ringtones.
Not found photos? Yes, we've separately designed a focused iPhone photo manager software named PrimoPhoto. You can get it here.
PrimoMusic delivers simple and intuitive features that will ease your iPhone, iPad, iPod content management. The top features include:
1. Support managing all media content like music, movies, TV shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks, ringtones.
2. Support all models and all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
3. Sort music by songs, playlists and albums;
4. Export music from iPhone, iPad, iPod to Mac computer;
5. Import music to iPhone, iPad, iPod without iTunes;
6. Support drag-n-drop interface to import music from computer to device;
7. [Coming Soon] Support getting iPhone, iPad purchases to iTunes;
8. [Coming Soon] Support rebuilding iTunes library from Apple devices with playlists, ratings and play counts;
The only goal we set for our design team is to maximally simplify the media content management for iPhone, iPad and iPod. Although iTunes is always the first and best choice for this purpose, there are still ways for PrimoMusic to deliver easier iPhone, iPad, iPod music transfer options.
1. Starting Point
2. Display Music By Songs
3. Display Music By Playlists
4. Display Music By Albums
5. Import Music to iPhone