Get frustrated when your Apple music disappeared on iPhone or iPad after updating to iOS 11? Here we’ll offer a simple and effective method to recover the disappeared music in iOS 11.
Primo iPhone Data Recovery can help you recover disappeared music on iPhone or iPad after iOS 11 update. Just click here to download and have a free trial.
“My Apple Music has disappeared from my iPhone 6s but my entire Music library is still intact on my iPad. Both devices have been updated to the latest iOS 11. I have always and still do have both devices synched together. I'm not sure if this is an Apple Music error, an iOS problem, or something wrong with my actual iPhone itself. Any help on fixing this issue and get my disappeared music back on iPhone?”
A user from Apple Discussion
According to statistics from Apple Discussion, there are more than 100 users have the same problem like this user and look for solutions to fix Apple music disappeared from iPhone/iPad after iOS 11 upgrade. You may have tried many methods you found on the Internet when your Apple music disappeared in iOS 11, for example restarting device, resetting network settings or clearing some junk files on iPhone. But if these tricks don’t work, Primo iPhone Data Recovery is also a greater helper to get disappeared music back on iPhone/iPad after iOS 11 update.
There are some common methods can help you fix Apple music disappeared on iPhone/iPad after iOS 11 update. Try them if you need:
1. Make sure Show Apple Music on iPhone/iPad is turned on. Go to Setting on iPhone/iPad > Music > turn it on or reopen it.
2. Force restart your device to see if it works. Holding down the power button and home button until the Apple logo appears.
3. Restore your iPhone/iPad with iTunes or iCloud backup if you have made one, but this means removing all current data. To avoid this situation, try this one.
4. Try to deleted some useless files and free up space on your iPhone/iPad after iOS 11 update, then restart your device to see if it works.
If none of these tips worked when your Apple music disappeared after iOS 11 update, then they may be lost or deleted from your device. So you can try an iOS data recovery tool like Primo iPhone Data Recovery to get your Apple music back.
Designed as a professional iOS data recovery tool, Primo iPhone Data Recovery is also able to fix some iOS update problems without too much trouble. Let’s check some highlights below:
1. Supports fixing Apple music disappeared after iOS 11 update issue by recovering them on iPhone/iPad quickly. You can get your disappeared music back in steps.
2. It can recover your disappeared music on iOS 11 and export them to device directly or to computer as a backup.
4. Offers three recovery modes to get your disappeared music back after iOS 11 upgrade: from iPhone/iPad directly, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup.
Designed to fit effortlessly into your iPhone data recovery.Download Now
Now you need to download and install Primo iPhone Data Recovery to your computer and run it. Then follow the detailed steps below:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad on iOS 11 to computer > Choose Recover from iOS Device > Click Next to continue.
Step 2. Choose Music after scanning > select the disappeared music you want > set the export path > click Recover to start.
Moreover, Primo iPhone Data Recovery is also capable fix the problem of Apple music disappearing on iPhone /iPad after iOS 11 update by recovering them with iTunes or iCloud backup selectively. You can browse and select the music files you want before recovering. Why not get it to your computer and start a free trial?
Abby Member of @PrimoSync team, an optimistic Apple user, willing to share solutions about iOS related problems.